Friday 7 November 2008

Speeding cars

Here's the day you hoped would never come. Don't feed me violins, just run with me through rows of speeding cars. The papercuts, the cheating lovers, the coffee's never strong enough and I know you think it's more than just bad luck
There there baby, it's just text book stuff, it's in the ABC of growing up. Now, now darling, oh don't lose your head, cause none of us were angels and you know I love you yeah.
Sleeping pills know sleeping dogs, lie never far enough away. Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt, I've watched you slowly winding down for years, you can't keep on like this...now's a bad a time as any.
There there baby, it's just text book stuff, it's in the ABC of growing up. Now, now darling, don't kill yourself, cause none of us were angels and you know I love you, yeah.
It's ok by me..It was along time ago.

No comments: