Thursday 19 March 2009

The way we were


Summer: Oh, my God. Cohen?! Oh, my God! Are you okay?
Seth: Yeah, I'm fine.
Summer: God!
Seth: Ow!
Summer: What the hell do you think you're doing! This isn't a game, Cohen! You could've gotten hurt!
Seth: Good thing I didn't.
Summer: What do you want from me, Cohen?
Seth: I just want you.
Summer: No, you don't. You had me. You had me at Chrismukkah in a frigging Wonder Woman costume, and you chose Anna. You had me three months ago, and you left.
Seth: I want to make that up to you.
Summer: It has nothing to do with me. It is about you, and it is always about you, what you need and what you want, you know... It seems that you only want me when you can't have me. You like the chase, and that's all. So you know what? You can have it. I'm going home.

No comments: