Tuesday 16 February 2010

Ain't gonna lose you





Liam: I'm private and secretive, but I don't wanna be. If you give me another chance, I won't be.

"You can put a stick in my spokes, I can be the butt of your jokes, I can be the laughing stock, I can be your hoax, but I ain't gonna lose you.
They can come and tear my house down, they can run me out of town, they can tie me up, call me a clown, but I ain't gonna lose you.
I can't stand the tought of another man.
They can make me turn my back on my friends, send me away to up in San Quentin, put me in a hole a thousand times again, but I ain't gonna lose you.
Throw me in a hurricane, tell the whole world I've gone insane, run an electric shot to my brain, but I ain't gonna lose you.
I can't stand the thought of another man.
I'll sing it from my roof top, I'll sing it from my bus stop, I'll sing it on the street drunk to a cop, but I ain't gonna lose you."

Y YO ME MORÍ DE AMOR ENTRE LIAM, LO QUE DIJO, LO QUE DIJO ELLA Y LA CANCIÓN DE FONDO JAJA.

No comments: