Sunday 14 June 2009

You put the boom boom into my heart. You send my soul sky high when your loving starts. Jitterbug into my brain goes a' bang bang bang till my feet do the same. If something's bugging you if something ain't right
My best friend told me what you did last night. Left me sheeting in my bed I was dreaming
But I should have been with you instead.
Wake me up before you go-go don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo. Wake me up before you go-go I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high. Wake me up before you go-go cause I'm not planning on going solo. Wake me up before you go-go take me dancing tonight. I wanna hit that high yeah yeah.
You put the grey skies outta my way. You make the sun shine brighter than Doris Day. You turn a bright spark into a flame. My beats per minute never been the same, 'cause you're my lady I'm your fool it makes me crazy when you act so cruel. Come on baby, lets not fight, we'll go dancing, everything will be alright.

No comments: